Teamscale comes bundled as a single ZIP file. For instructions on running Teamscale with Docker, please see Teamscale's Docker Hub page.
To install Teamscale follow the steps outlined below:
- Unzip Teamscale from the Zip file to a directory of your choice.
- Place the license file into the config subdirectory. Note that it must be named teamscale.license
- Run Teamscale
- Windows: run the file "teamscale.bat" by double clicking it
- Linux: run the file "teamscale.sh" by executing ./teamscale.sh
- Teamscale should now be running. Please open http://localhost:8080/ in your web browser.
If you need additional information about installation and configuration options, check the administrator documentation found in chapter 5 of documentation/userguide.pdf in the Teamscale download or follow the Getting Started Guide.